The Trustees and Committee would like to give grateful thanks to our sponsors and funding providers, without whom the Hurst Festival would not be possible.
If you are interested in sponsoring an event during the Festival or would like to advertise in the Festival brochure then do get in touch.
Also, thanks must go to the many Friends of Hurst Festival and the Volunteers, without whom the Hurst Festival would not be possible.
Ian Deeley, Lucy Driver, Guy Lovegrove, Julia Kirby, , Georgie Higton, Debbie Clare and Lucy Bennett
Michel Olszewski (Chair), Margaret Carey, Martin Williams, Shaughan Parish, John Barry, Charlotte Snook, Belinda Sharp and Bob Sampson.
Company Secretary to the Trustees:
- Lucy Driver and all the staff at South Downs Cellars
- Stephen Pitt at Tracmaster
- Hurstpierpoint & Sayers Common Parish Council
- Heidi Hughes for helping to organise the brochure distribution
- Simon Anckorn at Richwards Estate Agents for the roadside advertising
- Hurst College, including Headmaster: Mr Tim J Manly, Director of Music: Neil Matthews, Director of Art: Richard Cuerden, Director of Drama: Luke Gasper and all Administrative staff
- St Lawrence School Including Head Teacher: Marianne Brand, School Secretary: Stephanie Francis, and all other Teachers and Staff
- Richard Burrows and all the residents at Danny House
- All venue hosts
- Refresh Designs
- Dave Sharp for website maintenance
- Burgess Hill Radio
If you are interested in sponsoring an event during the Festival or would like to advertise on this website then do get in touch.