The Trustees and Committee would like to give grateful thanks to our sponsors and funding providers, without whom the Hurst Festival would not be possible.
If you are interested in sponsoring an event during the Festival or would like to advertise in the Festival brochure then do get in touch.
Also, thanks must go to the many Friends of Hurst Festival and the Volunteers, without whom the Hurst Festival would not be possible.
Ian Deeley, Lucy Driver, Guy Lovegrove, Julia Kirby, Charlotte Snook, Lisa Knox, Ivor Knox, Georgie Higton, Debbie Clare and Lucy Bennett
Michel Olszewski (Chair), Margaret Carey, Martin Williams, Shaughan Parish, John Barry, and Bob Sampson.
Company Secretary to the Trustees:
- Friends and Supporters and our amazing team of Volunteers
- Freeman Brothers Funeral Directors for their Sponsorship
- Colin Wheelan for his Sponsorship
- Heidi Hughes for helping to organise the brochure distribution
- Simon Anckorn for the roadside advertising
- Hurst College
- St Lawrence School
- Refresh Designs for Leaflet design
- Dave Sharp for Website maintenance
- Refresh Designs
If you are interested in sponsoring an event during the Festival or would like to advertise on this website then do get in touch.